Eclipse LED’s bike lights are used by many professional athletes, sports filmmakers, and cycle enthusiasts around world. The Navigator 1000 LED bike light is one of the most advanced bike lights available on the market. Efficient and durable, this light boasts long run times and variable modes of operation including: High, Medium, Low, and Commuter modes. Navigator 1000 is the world’s most versatile bike light with a super bright light that will open all new riding spaces. Whether your goal is to take your evening ride into night, or commute the city with friends the Navigator 1000 LED bike light can help you turn night into day.
*Also fits most ATV and Motocycle (Off Road/On Road) handlebars
- Lamp head: 127g
- Lamp head + battery pack: 400g
- Lamp Head Diameter: 1.67 in
- Lamp Head Length: 1.84 in
- Luminous Flux Max: 1000 lumens (@ the emitter – Integrating Sphere Tested)
- Luminous Flux High: 1000 | Medium: 413 | Low: 183 | Commuter: 1000
- Luminous Efficacy: ~92 lm/W
- LED Color Temperature (CCT): ~6500ºK
- Beam Pattern: powerful focused spot beam with good peripheral spill
Light is priced well and is very well built! The output is really good and lights up the trail great. Talked to Nick @ Eclipse LED and he was super nice and setup up with exactly what I needed. US based too great!
bright and lightweight
I love my light. It's the brightest on the trail and more affordable than other comparable bike light. With two mounting options, helmet or bars, I am happier with it on my bars. I literally get flashed by cars when I hook it up to my road bike. Lasts a long time on a single charge and I seem to always get asked about where I bought it. Some secrets are better kept haha.
Submit Product Review